[Marxan] A very big problem with Marxan help me please!!!!!!!

Luca Ap luca.appolloni at libero.it
Sat Nov 15 02:51:31 AEST 2014

Hi forum,
Has anybody tried the Protected area tools for marxan on one of  the newer versions of  arcgis 10.1 and with Net Framework 4.0.?
I am running over a problem when trying to denote the output directory in the marxan input generator.
I receive an error message as shown on the picture attached in this it say that there is a problem with JIT debugger.
please help me because I also read the previous posts but I have not been able to solve the problem
Thanks for your responces.
Luca