[Marxan] Marxan with probability (MarProb)

Ermias Azeria ermias.azeria at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:36:06 AEST 2014

Hello Marxan community,
I am new to Marxan and hope you will help me out here. I want to run Marxan
analysis with species "occurrence" probability derived from habitat models.
I came across some references which suggest conducting analysis for species
data with probabilities using Marxan with probability (MarProb). But I am
not sure if there is a specific version of Marxan designed to run on
probabilities. And I could not find any specific guideline how to run such
analysis with existing Marxan version , if that would be possible.
I would appreciate if anyone can point me to some documentation on how to
conduct  MarProb with probabilities of species occurrence values.
Thanks in advance.
Best,
/Ermias

--
Ermias Azeria, Phd (Ecologist)
Alberta Biodiversity Monitoring Institute