[Marxan] Research Assistant role within the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions

Giovana Bottura jobottura at yahoo.com.br
Sat Dec 28 00:12:10 EST 2013

Hi, I need assistance... I'm using MARXAN to select vegetation’s features. The goal for each feature is 17%, but the majority does not reach these goals. I've tried to calibrate the SPF and highly increased the SPF values, but even though there was no significant increase in the selection’s percentage of these features. How can I proceed so there is a selection near to the estipulate goals?

Thank you

Giovana Bottura