[Marxan] marxan output query

Fiona Valesini F.Valesini at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Dec 19 16:51:28 EST 2013

Hi there
I'm trying to use Marxan 2.43 and in the screen output under the 'Pre-processing Section' I get the message '33 species are already adequately represented', and all of the output files are largely filled with zero's except for the 'target met' column (e.g. see attached). My spec.dat file is set up similarly to that in the sample data file, with the exception that I've also included a feature name. i.e. id, name, prop, spf. I've tried adjusting the proportional targets and spf value but no change.

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks

Dr Fiona Valesini
Senior Research Fellow

Centre for Fish and Fisheries Research