[Marxan] How to capture the information of a group of Planning Units

Trevor Wiens tsw.web at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:34:45 EST 2013

I'm in process of writing a python script that will do that right now which I plan on including in a future release of Qmarxan. The script at this point will identify adjacent selected PUs and assign a cluster ID to them and then summarize content and write it out as a CSV file. The script assumes the data were prepared with Qmarxan and that all the conservation feature calculations are stored in a single shape file. At this point it is not fully tested but if you are comfortable with command line and interested let me know.

TSW
Trevor Wiens
Apropos Information Systems Inc
403-973-5901