[Marxan] Dynamic Systems with MARXAN

singgih putra singgihputra at hotmail.co.id
Sat Jan 21 17:40:20 EST 2012

Hello there,
Is it possible to combine the results from modeling of environmental dynamic systems with spatially processed from  MARXAN zoning?
How I do if the model used in the form of the output from programs such as STELLA or POWERSIM S7?
For example, if a category has been established with MARXAN region. The criteria we have used only under static conditions of the parameters are obtained. Whereas the environmental conditions will always be changing all the time. Environmental conditions that we can presented with the parameters of a causal modeling using programs such as STELLA or etc, so that the dynamic conditions of the parameters are assigned earlier.
Furthermore, the category that we have made it really been appropriate, it should be combined between the results of that analysis in the form of maps of the area with more dynamic according to the criteria of time or under certain conditions.
Best regards,

Singgih A. Putra

Marine and Coastal Resource Management

School of Graduated

Bogor Agricultur University

Jl. Raya Kampus IPB Dramaga. Bogor, Indonesia